Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday recap


  • Hours worked: 13.1 (from 7:58 AM to 9:46 PM, with 3 pumping breaks)
  • Times pumped: 5 (once before work, 3 times at work, once before bed)
  • Patients seen: 20
  • Phone calls returned: 12
  • Longest phone conversation: 25 minutes
  • Time spent working out: 0 minutes
  • Time spent with kids: 5 minutes with E before I left, unless you count nursing her at 3:30 AM, which I don't. H was still asleep when I left so I didn't see him at all, just kissed him goodnight in his sleep when I came home.
  • Meals eaten: Steel cut oats with butter and salt, half-caf iced coffee with sweetened condensed milk, SB cheddar and egg sandwich, venti half-caf white mocha for breakfast. Turkey and mayo on wheat, hardboiled egg for lunch. Apple pie Lara bar while I pumped in the afternoon. Leftover broiled salmon with tomato/corn/avocado salsa and asparagus for dinner at 10:30 PM. Chocolate covered caramel and a peach for dessert. 
  • Favorite moment of the day:  Driving to work in the morning with the windows down, listening to Emerald Rose and drinking my coffees. 
  • Least favorite moment of the day: Looking at the clock at 8 PM and realizing I still had at least another hour of work to do before I could leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment